story -- "hope of meeting the innocent one .. once again.."

Sometimes I remember my younger self... the one I was in childhood. so pure .. so innocence... the boy who used to laugh freely when happy and cry when hurt so innocent I was... now when I see my current self ..I think that the innocent boy died fighting the heartbreak and various other harsh realities of life. The boy who used to get frightened when someone shouts on him .. or stare him in anger...The boy who used to get excited and happy over very little things... now nothing excites him at all..The boy who deserve nothing but love and care has become so sober... happiness faded somewhere in between... light within has now turned into darkness.. genuinely feeling no amount of money can return that innocence on my face and that smile.

missing that innocent kid too much I wish I could experience that small boys laughter once more.

 how could someone shining so bright could turn into someone so cold... sad🙂but nevermind



Tags : #thought #story #englishstory  #motivational #quotes

Comments